The primary focus of our practice is to provide quality fiduciary support/paralegal services, in a cost efficient and timely fashion, directly to attorneys and law firms that need professional assistance with trust and estate administration and compliance. On occasion, attorneys will refer us directly to their fiduciary-client so that we can work directly with them.
Our services include:
- assistance with all facets of estate administration, including fiduciary qualifications, inventories, asset transfers, record keeping, bill paying, distribution schedules, allocations, trust funding and closing of the estate;
- preparation of fiduciary accountings for decedent estates, trusts, guardianships and conservatorships;
- preparation and filing of various tax returns, including estate tax returns (Form 706), gift tax returns (Form 709), fiduciary income tax returns (Form 1041);
- assistance with IRS representation in the event of an audit of an estate or trust; and
- forensic accounting services in the event that the attorney or his/her client(s) have concerns about the accuracy of an accounting prepared by someone else.